miércoles, 14 de octubre de 2015

Myself

My name is Michael, I have 17 years old, I study in the "Amazonas" High School, I am from Ecuador and I was born in Quito, the city which to me simply has it all. I live in the south of the city in the sector "Guamaní" My neighborhood is "El Rocío".
I really love music especially Trash Metal, and genres that are similar, for example the metal and punk. I also like to do some sport and practice with my bike at home, in parks, I would like to learn downhill, it is almost a given.
I have seven years studying at school, my school for me is the best in the south of the city, I like to draw in my free time if my drawings are not so good, but I like doing it to entertain a moment. I have some friends, but I think they are the only ones who need it, the truth is that I do not really like making friends because they are sometimes very bad with you, so for me I'm fine.


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario