jueves, 22 de octubre de 2015

My Family

Well, I am going to talk about my family, let's start; all my family lives with me.  
First is my grandfather his name is Miguel, he was born in Ibarra, where he fell in love with who later became my grandmother and her name was Ilda, after they met they fell in love and had two daughters: Amparo and Gladys. Where had they wanted to take the step to marry and come to live off. And my family grew, when they came to remove my mother fell in love with Gustavo Amparo my father. They met and quickly married and had three children: Jonathan, my older brother, my older brother Kevin and in the end I'm Michael.My family has been united siempe, but sometimes we have very serious problems between us but always solve them together as a family, we all support each other and went forward. I love my grandparents for being a people struggling, I love my parents because they are the ones who have given me everything me and my brothers, and I love my brothers because they have always been lean against anything you need.Anyway I love my family :D

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario